What a Bloody Good Christmas
Man I don't know about any of you lot but I had a Poo-Bear Christmas. Oh it was so good to get away from work for a couple of days and just wind down. i went to Moe and saw my 80 year old grandfather, but not after having Christmas with Dad on the 23rd and getting lots of presents from Dad and Carloyn and her side of the family.
I got
- A Book 'Circle of Flight' by John Mardsen which I've read already
-Some weird Japanese Mayonnaise from Mum which goes on about being for people aged 0-100 on the label
-$30
-Some new boardies
-Two new sleevless shirts
-An Esky (Dad likes to give practical presents or he's saying move out soon)
-Another Book, but this one is weird and recons that a Banana is a sour fruit?
- A Boony Army shirt, not that you'd know what that is.
- And 2kg of Green Groves organic Licorice, which I ate most of in two days and am still feeling the effects.







3 Comments:
QUESTIONS! what is a pooh bear christmas and what is a topless top.
i was just going to ask the same thing bree. but i had doubts; i was wondering wether it was dumb question what is a topless top. but apparently im not the only one going huh? please xplain katie (did i get it right?...please say i did!)
i DO know what the Boonie Army is, serves me right for being an older sister of a cricket nut. i have survived through the ashes being on TV almost EVERY DAY THESE HOLIDAYS, with no emotional scars and I can probably name the batting order (too bad warne, mcgrath and langer retired, now i have to start all over again, dammit).
I hate cricket.
What do the ENglish cricket team and Uluru have in common???
(Not everyone has walked over Uluru. LOL)
You can tell I'm bored.
Okay, I'll stop wasting ur blogspace now.
hpalgr
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home